Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Crazy Quesadillas

Crazy Quesadillas is an extremely simple recipe inspired by my sophomore roommate Meghan and my current roommate Sam. I NEVER thought of making quesadillas myself until Meghan showed me how simple it was and I'm afraid I didn't explain it too well to Sam the other night which ended up in her telling me the story of the quesadilla travesty. All stories aside, this a delicious, easy recipe that you can cater to exactly what you like!

What You'll Need
Skillet
Spatula Flipper

Ingredients
1 tortilla (you can do more but I'll write the recipe for one)
1 generous handful of shredded cheese
1/4 diced up tomato
As long as it is a handful, you can add almost anything in to this--meat, spinach, mushrooms, onions etc.

How-to
1. Put skillet on the stove and set the stove to medium heat.
2. Put tortilla in skillet. Sprinkle cheese over the tortilla.
3. Wait two-three minutes or until the cheese begins to melt. Once this happens, begin to add any diced up/handful ingredients you'd like to HALF of the tortilla, so it looks like a half moon.
4. Give this another minute or until the cheese is completely melted.
5. Use your flipper to fold the tortilla in half. Carefully take the now folded tortilla and completely flip that over. (This will melt the cheese to the ingredients you added)
6. Turn off the stove, grab a plate and have yourself some quesadilla!

***You don't have to add anything to the quesadilla besides cheese. It's yummy either way!

No comments:

Post a Comment